1. (1) Dick’s Picks Vol. II (7-1): Just need to stay focused. Bama taking off, Yao Romo still a solid #2.
2. (2) Bowling On Bath Salts (6-2): Won the late game to split their doubleheader, Dwayne Luther led them and Bubbles and Mona rolled well.
3. (5) Ooh, That’s A Bingo (5-3): Have climbed up form 12th to 3rd. An 814 game will do that for you. Nuber led by example with a couple 220 games, and Deputy cleaned up with a 258 to pull away after the game was tied at 5.
4. (3) Roll Models (4-3): Ran out of gas in game three, but still have 2nd best average. Double Cheese now up to 4th place.
5. (8) Split For Brains (4-4): Another win behind the league’s top bowler and the weekly 250+ game from Pauly.
6. (4) Deez Knees (4-4): Maybe they needed Tango? Surprise blowout loss, but they tend to follow up losses with wins.
7. (6) Flying Buttresses (4-4): On a losing streak, need to turn it around in a hurry.
8. (11) Supah Deep (3-4): Caught lightning in a bottle. Also have head to head wins over both other 3-4 teams.
9. (7) Hebros (3-4): Impossible to predict these guys, as I may have mentioned before. Last week they looked like world beaters.
10. (12) Lane’s Addiction (3-4): Put their game away with an early 10-0 run.
11. (9) Shake N Bake (2-5): Took their turn running into the Dick’s Picks buzzsaw. Final week doubleheader may be their path to the postseason.
12. (13) Slackers (2-6): What the what? A 14-1 win?
13. (10) Wilfork Y.F.O. (2-5): Trouble for the Living On Sauce Posse.