I will update this occasionally as rules questions come up throughout the season
Draft League X
- Please do not wait for your game behind the lanes. The mezzanine will be open on league nights, as well as five 4-top tables on West side. Those are the only locations for pregame and postgame inside
- Attendance limited to league members only. If you have special circumstances let me know in advance
- Masks required when not at a table
- Please allow staff to sanitize the bowling area between games before your team heads to the lanes
Early Games – keep it moving:
Lanes open at 5:20, games start no later than 5:40, but can begin as soon as both teams arrive. Please be respectful of the late games by playing your game on time.
- Be nice
- Three games of four on four each night, 15 points available (same scoring system as always)
- Bowloffs are baker style, 5 on 5. If a team only has 4 they can roll just 4, and the other team has a choice to match or stick with 5
- Standings tiebreaker: 1) head to head (if a two way tie) 2) division record (ONLY FOR DIVISION TITLE) 3) total points 4) team average 5) one ball bowloff
Top 2 teams in each division make quarterfinals. Teams 3 through 6 in each division make playins
Nov 12th: Play-ins early, quarterfinals at 8. Three game matches (unless over in two)
Nov 19th: Final 4 at 5:30, Finals immediately after. Three game matches (unless over in two)
DBAD: I’m adopting this one from Portland Ultimate. Don’t be a dick (or dink). It’s bowling. If you get mad at yourself that’s fine, but if you attempt to intimidate other players in an unwelcome way, you will be suspended from the league. Enjoy yourself, have some fun. Don’t kick the ball return.