Smack talk board heating up. Sort of like me during my 400 games per week after hours. That said, not much change in the rankings, top 4 all the same.
1. (1) Dick’s Pick’s Vol. 2 (5-1): Had one week not in first, but look like they’ll hold it for a while now after beating back the two closest challengers. Yao, Bama and Dick are 8,10,11, better than any other team’s top 3.
2. (2) Roll Models (3-2): Still have the 2nd best average in the league after a close loss to Dick’s. Bustah’s on the prowl.
3. (3) Bowling on Bath Salts (4-1): Exciting win for these guys. Finally got Bubbles bowling.
4. (4) Flying Buttresses (4-2): Split a very competitive double-header. T-$ and Gutterboy as good a 1-2 punch as there is in the league.
5. (8) Split For Brains (3-3): Precious did show up and dominate, but Pauly got his own 257. This team quietly has 3rd best average in the league.
6. (10) Deez Knees (3-3): Rollercoaster team. Win one lose one.
7. (6) Wilfork Y.F.O. (2-3): All the 2-3 teams look about the same right now, but these guys have the highest average of the group by a tiny amount.
8. (7) Ooh, That’s A Bingo (3-3): They are .500, so they have to get some credit.
9. (9) Shake N Bake (1-4): 5th best average, one win.
10. (13) Supah Deep (2-3): Have beaten two of the three other 2-3 teams. Three different rollers (Cookie, Slow Roll and Probie) each took top point in a game this week.
11. (11) Lane’s Addiction (2-3): 2-0 with Tron.
12. (5) Hebros (2-3): Impossible to predict this team, capable of beating or losing to anyone.
13. (12) Slackers (1-4): Bombpop took offense to a perceived slight in the blog and recaptured top overall average. Nice rolling. Now, some wins are in order.