1. Dick’s Pick’s Vol. 2: (1-0): Not even close. They won 15-0 and 14-1, and shattered a league record with an 843. Romo and Ralphie!
2. Lane’s Addiction (1-0): Playing for keeps early, strategy got them an 8-7 win.
3. Shake N Bake (0-1): One point loss, but 2nd best average in league, and top bowler in the Dentist.
4. The Minors (1-0): Will be near the top of the standings all year.
5. 2 Legit 2 Split(1-0): 4th best average even with an off night from the Cap.
6. The Deez Knees (1-0): They played way below average and still snuck out a victory.
7. Ringwalds (0-1): One point loss without their top pick.
8. Wilfork Your Face Off (0-1): 629 averages aren’t what they used to be.
9. Flying Buttresses (1-0): Took advantage of an undermanned opponent for a big W.
10. Supah Deep (0-1): At this point in the ranking have to dig for positives. At least they averaged 600.
11. Oooh, That’s A Bingo (0-1): And these guys got a point in game three, more than Supah Deep.
12. Valley Girls (0-1): Totally grody week one.
13. Slackers (0-1): Help wanted.
One thought on “Week 1 Draft League Power Rankings:”
Shake and Bake ranked waaaaay too high, just looking to hang out and have some fun, we will probably lose all our games.