Because I’m quick like that.
Before the rankings, lots of big scores this week but Snapshot – Roll Models (5th round!) gets bowler of the week with a 276/211
1. (2) Bowling On Bath Salts (3-0): Last team standing, and getting stronger.
2. (1) Dick’s Picks Vol. 2 (3-1): Didn’t really do anything to move down, but Bath Salts has that undefeated thing going.
3. (6) Roll Models (2-1): Huge week, flying up the rankings. Nice one, Snapshot
4. (9) Split For Brains (2-2): Split their extremely tough double-header
5. (5) Flying Buttresses (2-1): despite the loss probably their strongest showing yet.
6. (4) Deez Knees (2-2): Didn’t play well at all, but everyone else is below .500
7. (11) Hebros (1-2): Big victory over Shake ‘n Bake to get on the board
8. (3) Shake ‘n Bake (1-2): Chemistry issues? Too good to be 1-2, something’s up
9. (8) Lane’s Addiction (1-2): Fell off in game three, Tron is gone
10. (7) Wilfork Your Face Off (1-2): Tough loss to Bingo after having a 5-0 lead
11. (12) Ooh, That’s A Bingo (1-2): Beat the Wilforkers, but I can’t move them ahead of them yet
12. (13) Slackers (1-2): On the board and out of the basement
13. (10) Supah Deep (1-2): 10 point smackdown to the previous last place team, welcome to the cellar
2 thoughts on “New Rankings”
If you bring that whole looking to have a few laughs and beers bullshit to Clubber Lang you’re riding the pine ya’douche. I’m gonna trade you for T-square, the latest gun to be enlisted by Back and Black.
That’s more like it right where we belong, especially for a team looking to hang out, have a few laughs and drink a few beers.
Secondly, chemistry? Please! We have team shirts for fuck sakes!